Monday, August 20, 2007

Tea Party

I'm back from my trip to Ithaca...and the flight was smooth as buttah! Everyone's prayers to the airline gods apparently paid off, so thank you.

Scarlet Lily and our mothers threw me a beautiful, fun baby shower on Saturday. It was a yummy tea party, with a little ceramic tea set to decorate for the little bean.
That party was followed by a second bash later that night: the engagement party for Scarlet and her fiance, which was also fabulous.

So I've pretty much spent the day catching up on laundry and writing thank you notes for all the unbelievable gifts we received. You people are too, too generous.

Because I've been receiving special requests for more Chewy pics I took these.

Didn't realize until I took these how badly in need of a haircut he is!

No comments: