- We survived our first night without the Husband, who was out of town on business.
- She must have hit another growth spurt because it seems like all she does is eat.
- We bought our first Christmas tree. It's up, with lights, but we have to dig the ornaments out of the garage still.
- Sporadic smiles have been spotted! None that are spontaneous, but occasionally in response to my smiles, and also this morning when reading, "Oink! I'm a pig!" accompanied by a pig that squeeks when you squeeze it. I think that book was the highlight of her day today.
- She has learned to like the sling, the Baby Bjorn, and the Moby Wrap borrowed from Ouiser, which is the most comfortable of the three by far. We both love it! Thanks, Ouiser!
- And we learned she looks dang cute in a hoodie.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Week 5 in review: