Monday, September 15, 2008

Blurt

I really meant to write a real post before leaving on our little vacay, but it just didn't happen. The Papoose has been cutting four upper teeth for the past nine days and has been every bit as miserable as you can imagine. That might have something to do with the fact that I was underdosing her in a major way until three days ago; turns out she needs three times the Tylenol dosage I was giving her, according to her pediatrician, whom I guess knows what he's talking about with all his voodoo modern medicine (did I mention I don't like taking meds? Turns out I inflict that neuroses on my daughter, too). Oh yeah, and I'm supposed to be alternating the Tylenol with Motrin. Oops. Anyway, three of the four teeth are through now, and she seems to be feeling mildly better, especially if I shove a binky in her mouth.

But the point of this is to tell you that the Papoosekin and I will be visiting her Nummi (read: paternal grandmother) for the next week, so you won't hear from me for at least that long.

Oh yeah, and she weighs 20 lbs now (the Papoose, not the Nummi)!!! Can you believe it?!?

2 comments:

Strongmama said...

Have a good trip! Say hi to the horse for me. Oh wait, he'll probably say hi first at some ungodly hour. Seriously, safe travels! I can't believe that L is 20 lbs. She almost weighs as much as J!!

die Frau said...

Hope you had fun!