Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mini Me

My dad sent me some scans of a few of my baby pics for comparison with Liliana's. I was going to leave it for you all to guess which ones were her versus me, but I think it's too obvious which pics are scans and which is the higher res. So I'll go ahead and tell you: the first three are me, the last two are Lily.



Pretty striking resemblance, eh? The Husband thought the pics of me were Lily at first glance. Now I need to get my MIL to send us some pics of the Husband for further analysis. I don't think she looks exactly like me, but I definitely see the similarities. What do you think?

3 comments:

Sarah Berry said...

Just what I said before - your cheeks and mouth. See what a good friend I am, I don't even need the baby pics! :) When she gets to be about 13 you'll have to give her the "chubby cheeks don't mean you're fat" speech. Haha...

Strongmama said...

That's so cool. I always think it's funny that whenever people see you with your kid, they say, "he/she looks just like you. or he/she looks just like daddy."
It's funny because without the pictures I think she looks like D, but with them, definitely you. I think it's those strong deep eyes in the gene pool. which is probably why we thought J looked like your husband when he was born!

die Frau said...

I do agree, the eyes are Dylan's, but she is definitely your child. Either way, she's beautiful!