Thursday, December 07, 2006

Light It Up

Say what you want about the suburbs, but they're a great place to walk your dog at night this time of year if you're a Christmas lights fan. I love it. In fact, we have tentative plans to see the Winterhaven Festival of Lights in Tucson this weekend. Our own lights are still in a sorry state. This is the first time ever that I've had a house to decorate. We currently have 5 snowflakes on stakes near our front door. A couple of strings of icicle lights will be added this weekend, along with a jingle bell wreath. And maybe 5 more snowflakes. And I think we may have some red LED lights that the husband's aunt gave us a few years ago...I'll have to hunt those down, too. Oh, and I just realized that we'd better celebrate my birthday this weekend as I work the weekend after my birthday...better get on that.

By the way, everyone saw this last year, right? Worth an annual look, I think. I wonder if he's got new choreography this year?

No comments: