Monday, September 20, 2010

Giraffe

I'm not sure I've ever felt so much like I'm talking to an empty room.

So...remember those few months I needed to take off? The little break I wanted? When was that? A year and a half ago?

Oops.

I'm not going to say I'm back because I really don't know. I want to be back. I may be back. But I may bail again for another six months after this post, who knows?

I do know that I'm not going to attempt any sort of recap of the lapsed time. I'm not going to wax poetic about how fast she's growing up, how busy life gets, how time flies. We all know how true those things are, that's why they're so trite.

So let's keep it simple today. Here's a teaser/preview of the Liliputian's Halloween costume this year:


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi again :)

die Frau said...

Hello!

She will be ADORABLE.

The Perfect Space said...

Welcome back! Nice costume :-)

Wonderland said...

We'll never stop listening to anything you wanna say, whenever. xoxoxox