Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Scrubs

I had my first day of work at the new hospital job yesterday. I was so exhausted; I don't know if it's the steep learning curve, or the poor choice of shoes, or an antipathy toward work in general. Anyway, I got the new fancy clipboard I'm supposed to have, but now I need scrubs and am not sure where to get them. Anybody know where to buy scrubs in Tucson? I also thought about just making some, but I just missed the $1.99 pattern sale at JoAnn's and I'll be darned if I'm going to pay full price for a pattern that non-fun. On the other hand, it would be good general sewing practice on something that wouldn't really matter when I make the obligatory (for me) oodles of mistakes.

No luck still on the plant front. Trying to decide if I should breakdown and buy a container gardening book or just wing it. Maybe just a little succulent would be hard to kill. Hmmm...more thinking to do on this before I make a decision.

I haven't gotten beyond washing the fabric for the baby clothes and aprons I'm working on next. Maybe I'll take a pic of the fabrics and try to figure out how to post that later today. I'm off to iron!

No comments: